Wednesday 9 May 2012

Vision for SA



I saw military helicopters flying in formation. The one in front carried the South African flag. The formation was almost that of an air show.




Helicopters are used in rescue attempts and therefore symbolize imminent rescue from a difficult situation through divine revelation or intervention.




2Pet 3:10 "But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed."

Gen 45:7 "And God sent me before you to preserve for you a remnant on earth, and to keep alive for you many survivors."

1Sam 30:8 "And David inquired of the Lord, "Shall I pursue after this band? Shall I overtake them?" He answered him, "Pursue, for you shall surely overtake and shall surely rescue."




I believe this is a Word from God for SA.  When the enemy launch their attacks, God will raise up a standard against them. Gods Spirit is moving through SA.  Preparing the Way. The Lion of Judah will roar the roar of His authority over this nation releasing new fire on the body of Christ. God is busy shaking the heavens and the earth once more. This will reveal truth and expose many. Then the roar will come. The fire will rescue the captives and set them free. He will release new life. Divine revelations of Jesus will equip His army. Then He will give the command, go out and conquer! Destroy the works of the enemy. Even as they flee we will set after them and rescue even more captives.
So as a word of encouragement to all, in the time to come your physical eyes will see fear, death, darkness and many more works and "success" of the enemy. To look in the natural will result in defeat and captivity. Look in the Spirit by keeping your eyes fixed on Me, says the Lord. Stand on My promises and remind Me of My Word regularly. I will come through!  I will intervene with every plan that the enemy has. Victory is ours! My glory will be revealed! This is the time for My sons to stand up and walk in victory!














No comments:

Post a Comment