Tuesday 30 September 2014

Zambia outreach and testimoniy updates!





The last two years have been far above what I could ever dream or imagine and I believe I'm living His dream for my life! Never been more happy! This is just a short update on what lies ahead and also the last two months testimonies.
 

Zambia:
4 - 12 October we are a team of nine people leaving to Zambia to minister to unreached people groups living near Lake Kariba. Very good friends of mine have teams there already doing all they can to reach the unreached! Albert and Oliver have been busy ever since this areas opened up for them to go to. Testimonies of entire villages becoming born again is already happening! We will assist them in their work in whatever way we can. We will disciple the new believers in the afternoon, while preaching the Gospel and showing the Jesus film at night. We will walk the streets and pray for the sick and share the love of Christ to anyone we can! Their dream is to plant 600 churches in these areas. This is impossible, so we are in! It has to be the work of the Lord for this to happen! We have a strong team ready and we are eagerly excited to be going on this outreach!
 
The cost for us to go there is R54 000. Please invest into what the Lord is doing here by sowing a financial seed or sponsoring one person (R6000) to go on the outreach. Should you wish to become actively involved in praying with us, please reply with your contact details. We will send a daily sms updating you on what is happening.
 
We will also stop in Kasane, Botswana. This is a regular stop over for me and I am still seeking the Lord for more open doors here, although we already have beautiful relationships in place there. This place is the main "gate" between Southern and Central Africa. The spiritual significance of this place is something I am still learning about. All I know is, is that it is a very strategic place! The witchcraft here is higher than other places I have seen. That's why I pray for the church here and if there is any way I can support them, it is worth it! They emailed me when they heard we are stopping over again and they requested Bibles, English or Setswana Bibles. If you feel like sponsoring them with some Bibles, I know it will bless them tremendously!
 
The banking details are as follows:
Aflame Ministries, Standard Bank Cheque Account No.: 303204214, Branch: Castle Walk 014645, Swift: SBZA ZA JJ, Reference: Zambia outreach (if possible put Zambia and the name of the person you would like to sponsor) or Botswana Bibles
 
 
Testimonies:
Last month I went with a team to Zambia and Malawi. This was a major highlight for me as the team also consisted of David Hogan, his son-in-law Shawn, and a very close friend and leader, Jeffery. To learn from these guys was something money cannot buy! They live the simplicity of the Gospel, but at a way new level! They actually take the Lord serious and live for Him fully with zero compromise! This may sound easy and like we are all doing it, but trust me, these guys take it to a new level! They pray nonstop, thanking Jesus all day long. This was such a blessing to witness and even better, doing it with them! My prayer life changed and although there might not be something specific to tell you, I can see and feel the new Life I have in me. It's like I just became born again! Everything about Jesus just excites me! We witnessed many miracles as they ministered in the Power of God. Hundreds of people accepted the Lord Jesus into their lives and declared Him as King! This trip changed our lives forever! Even the conference we had in Pretoria after the outreach with David Hogan was life changing! Testimonies of cancer being healed, deliverance and many other healings and stories came to our attention. 
 
 
 
Some of the fruit I immediately saw in my own ministry is there is a new kind of passion in me. I ministered at a children's camp with The Potato Foundation the weekend and the presence of the Lord was extremely thick in the hall. The Saturday evening the kids were tired and I had to minister. To keep them awake was a huge task! Then as I finished and we prayed, we handed each of them a letter from Jesus that friends of ours wrote for them. This broke it all open and the Spirit of the Lord did His thing there! The kids started crying as they realised that God is real and He really do love them! Healing took place in a massive way as Jesus came to heal the broken hearted! As they sat there I closed off and told them there is Milo waiting outside for them, but they are welcome to stay and sit with Jesus. Nobody got up! Everyone just sat there and spend time with Jesus. This is what I love! This is what I want every time! When we are taken out of the picture and God Himself is doing the work. We heard of children seeing heaven and angels. All of them saw Jesus and He spoke to each and every one of them, and they wrote His words down on a piece of paper. None of the things we think they need are important if they do not have Jesus. Our programs might be the best there is, but its only Jesus that will never leave them nor forsake them. Its only Jesus that can and will save them! To Him be all the glory!
 

Keep an eye on my blog as I should be spending more time on admin when I return from Zambia. Thank you for all your prayers and involvement! You played a big part in all the testimonies up to date and I know your reward in heaven is worth it! May our Lord and Saviour bless you with Life and abundance!
 
Much Jesus Love!
Martin de Jager
martin@aflame.co.za
http://dejagermw.blogspot.com/
 






























No comments:

Post a Comment