Thursday 13 June 2013

Outreaches for second half of 2013








2013 is a year where God is really taking me deeper into my calling in Christ Jesus who called me to be a field worker in His Kingdom taking the Gospel where ever I go. As I'm typing this I am on my way back from Namibia. Had an amazing time there and experienced God in awesome ways. Also met a pastor on the plane flying to Namibia who just started a church in Windhoek. The opportunities in Namibia are huge! The people are open and hungry for more of God! 



The 24th of June I’m leaving on an outreach to Zimbabwe again with friends from the school of supernatural. I can feel in my heart that we are going to have an amazing time with Jesus! Then in August this year we are a team that will be going to India to preach the Gospel. We have relationship with a church there. After India two or three of us will stay behind and do a first time outreach in Pakistan. This trip really excites me! Over there is where we will see God in new and awesome ways!



These two outreaches are confirmed and I have peace in my heart that God wants me to go on these outreaches. I want to ask you to partner with us for these trips. Financially it is my most challenging outreach but our Father always provides! Cost for Zimbabwe is R3800 en for India and Pakistan is R15 000 for the airplane tickets. The money must be paid end of June to book our flights. Please pray with us, preparing the ground in the spirit before we go. Let me know if God tells you something! For more info please visit www.aflameministries.co.za.













Then there are two more outreaches that are not confirmed yet in the natural, but I have peace over these two outreaches as well. The first will be in September or November some time to Tanzania. I want to visit a friend of mine who I haven’t met yet! We have been building relationship for more than a year now and I have sent a team there last year with the MIA outreaches. They are very eager to receive us! Then I met a man that is doing outreaches to the Amazons for many years now. His testimonies are awesome and it stirred something in my heart for the people that are totally unreached. Many of them never saw a cow before! God is doing many supernatural things there and I would love to part of what’s happening there. This will be early 2014 sometime. 




Please pray with me for these outreaches as well and partner with me how ever you can to be part of what God is doing all over the world! Exciting times! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment